Rubber Flooring for Glue Down and Floating Installations
Interlocking Rubber Flooring Tile for Floating Installations
PowerTread Roll and Tiles are a premium-grade 8mm rubber flooring for glue down and floating installations. Engineered for high impact sports flooring, PowerTread products are made from 100% post-consumer waste, affording the green community the best choice for eco-friendly sports flooring projects. The recycled rubber tiles interlock with such precision that its seams are nearly invisible.
• Standard Tile Dimensions: 24” x 24” x 5/16” = 4 sq. ft./tile; 4’ x 25’ = 100 sq. ft./roll;
• Composed of up to 100% Post-Consumer Waste
• High Durability and Toughness
• High Impact Shock Absorbant
• Sound Absorbant
• Slip Resistant
• Maximum Comfort Underfoot
• Helps Contribute to LEED Credits
There are no reviews yet.