Leading technology is used to enhance the beauty of nature in the Monterey Hardwood Flooring Collection, which adds a modern twist to a historical, European influence. The floors are meticulously crafted out of maple and hickory, combining random width planks (4”, 6”, 8”) and lengths (up to 6’2”).
Each plank is carefully sculpted and wire brushed by hand, using our 2mm slice-cut style. The low-luster Truemark® Glaze Tek finish adds durability to these fashionable floors.
- Width: 4″, 6″, 8″
- Thickness: 1/2” thick with 1/16” (2mm) sliced
- Length: Random up to 6’
- Edge: Handcrafted Microbevel
- Surface Texture: Lightly sculpted 100% by hand & wire brushed.
- Coatings: TrueMark® Glaze Tek Poly Finish
- Package: 37.5″ sqft / carton; 36 cartons / pallet
- Weight: 65 lbs / carton
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural & Residential Finish + 5 years Commercial Finish and 10 years Commercial Structural
- Trim Options: Stair Nosing / T-Molding / Threshold / Reducer / Quarter Round. Length 82″
- Installation Options: Glue Down, Staple, Float, and Over Radiant Heat* (*Excluding Hickory OVER Radiant Heat)
- FSC® Certificate: Certificate – SCS-COC-002912 | License – FSC-c031920