The POWERJACK Model 100 and Model 200 flooring jacks are quality tools designed for the professional flooring installer.
PowerJacks are designed to pull or push tongue & groove flooring strips into place and hold them tightly for hands-free nailing. Powerjacks will work on almost any thickness flooring without damaging the flooring surface. They can be used next to the wall, at stud locations or anywhere else on the floor.
• Speeds up installation & saves time
• Eliminates using pry bars or crowbars
• Provides needed leverage in tight spots
• Helps build a better floor
• Makes your job easier
• Works great for under-cabinet installations