The Diamabrush By Malish Removal Hand Tool is the ideal solution for removing coatings, adhesives, epoxies and urethanes, thin-sets, paints and other gummy coatings from concrete floors as well as brick, block, stone and metal walls. The patented design attaches to standard electric hand grinders and enables users to remove coatings fast and effectively without clogging, resulting in a perfectly profiled surface in a fraction of the time comparable abrasive tools.
- Available in 4.5” and 7” diameter sizes
- Uses the same aggressive diamond abrasive technology as the rest of the Diamabrush tools
- Replacement Blade Kits are available
- Used with any standard hand grinding to remove gummy coatings, etc
- Remove coatings up to 10 times faster than other methods