Quality one of a kind innovative tools made by the installer, for the installer.
The Big Block Wood Driving Tool is designed to drive glue-down hardwood planks together without damage to the tongue. The tool is balanced keeping it on top of the plank and out of the glue. The head of the Big Block stays upright making it easy to strike and drive multiple rows of hardwood fast. All steel body with a plastic bottom that slides effortlessly over wood flooring. Has a plastic edge that sits above the tongue to equally distribute force to protect the edge of the planks.
- Dimensions: 11 1/2″ long x 4 1/2″ wide x 4″ tall
- Weighs: 3.5 lbs.
- No more damaged factory edges.
- No more tools slopped full of glue.
- Drive hardwood faster and easier.
- Tighten more rows with just one tool.
There are no reviews yet.