1-component waterborne sealer with no color altering tone; clear.
Pall-X 325 is a single component waterborne sealer that seals raw or stained wood and helps add a layer of protection to your floor. Pall-X 325 is ideal when a clear, light tone appearance is desired. This sealer is recommended when a white or pastel stain is used prior to application of the final costs of finish.
- Fast drying, easy application – Saves time, very forgiving
- Clear when dry – Allows all wood species’ natural color to come through
- Excellent build & leveling – Produces great appearance when used with Pallmann system finishes
- Radiant heat systems – Rated for in-floor radiant heat systems
- Good penetration/filling qualities – Minimizes risk of side bonding
- Low odor, very low VOC – Non-intrusive on job-sites
- Pall-X 325 is a LEED contributing product (IEQ credit 4.2)