Rubber Underlayment for Glue Down and Floating Hardwood, Carpet & Carpet Tile, Ceramic Tile & Stone, Laminate Flooring and Floating Click LVT/WPC/SPC 4.5mm or Thicker
Click the Technical Information Tab to view the Technical Data Sheet
DriTac EnviroTread is a high performance rubber underlayment and acoustical barrier for successful installations of hardwood, carpet & carpet tile, ceramic tile & stone, laminate flooring and floating click LVT/WPC/SPC 4.5mm or thicker. DriTac EnviroTread offers the Total Sound Reduction System (SRS) enhanced lifetime warranty when utilized in conjunction with approved DriTac flooring adhesives in ‘double-stick’ applications.
EnviroTread is made from 100% post-consumer waste, affording the green community the best sound abatement choice for their eco-friendly projects.
- Available in 10mm, 5mm and 2mm Thicknesses
- Coverage per Roll
- 2mm – 4’ x 75’ = 300 sq. ft./roll
- 5mm – 4’ x 25’ = 100 sq. ft./roll
- 10mm – 4’ x 25’ = 100 sq. ft./roll
- Anti-Crush Mechanical Properties
- Improved Foot Fall Sound Performance
- Diminishes Minor Floor Irregularities
- Dual Force, Silent Fuse Technology with SRS
- For Residential and Commercial Applications