Elevate RES is commercial-grade, 2-component polyurethane finish with excellent adhesion, clarity and durability for resilient floors like sheet vinyl, linoleum, LVT and VCT. Elevate RES uses a tough crosslink hardener to deliver long lasting protection to resilient floor surfaces. It is also the proper base coat for instant-cure resilient floor restoration projects that will be topcoated with UVElite and then cured with a UV light.
• Higher durability – Elevate RES is formulated with a very
tough crosslinker for long lasting performance. Only UV
finishes, like UVElite RES, offer a tougher alternative.
• Ease of maintenance – Designed to create more easily
maintained resilient floors – waxing and polishing are no
• Environmentally considerate – With no NMP, a good
choice for schools and stages. Lower VOCs than competitive
peers. Restoring floors rather than replacing reduces landfill
waste and material cost.
• Fast Cure – Elevate RES is fully cured within 3 days. The
quicker the cure, the less early use damage will occur. This
adds more life and value to your floor.
• Phenomenal open time, flow and levelling – Elevate RES
is an exceptionally easy coater.
• Superior scuff resistance – Highly resistant to marks, scuffs,
• Change up your look – Offered in three additional sheen
levels for different looks, aside from commercial gloss.