The Chaparral Collection is our most hand crafted, rustic and sculpted floor. Featuring wood species from the Northern forest region in America, characterized by its slow-growth, highest quality hardwood timber with fine graining. The planks are finished in beautifully warm and rich colors to emphasize the tight graining characteristics. Our 2.5mm rotary-cut style combined with wide, 7 inch planks with longer random lengths up to 6’2″ creates an expansive, exclusive and timeless design that will enhance any interior.
Seven inch-wide planks with longer random lengths up to 6 feet create expansive and timeless visuals.
- Width: 7”
- Thickness: ½” thick with 2.5mm rotary cut face
- Length: Random up to 6’ (72”)
- Edge Detail: Pillowed with chatter
- Surface Texture: Heavily sculpted 100% by hand with hand detailed coloring.
- Coatings: TrueMark Poly Finish
- Package: 20.7 sqft / carton; 66 cartons / pallet
- Weight: 38 lbs / carton
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural & Residential Finish + 5 years Commercial Finish and 10 years Commercial Structural
- FSC® Certificate: Certificate – SCS-COC-004977 | License – FSC-C121559
- Trim Options: Stair Nosing / T-Molding / Threshold / Reducer / Quarter Round; Length 82″
- Installation Options: Glue Down, Staple, Float, and Over Radiant Heat* (*Excluding Hickory OVER Radiant Heat)
- Cleaning Methods: Hallmark TrueClean floor cleaner